Personal information collection
- To ensure the efficiency and convenience in providing services to the users of www.sellorate.com, the website has collected your personal information such as your email address, name, home or work address, ZIP code and telephone number.
- In case you sign up to apply for membership or use any service, the website will collect additional personal information from you, namely your sex, gender, preferences, favorites and interests or credit card numbers and billing address.
- To survey the popularity of the service which will be beneficial to improve the website service, we have collected additional information such as IP Address, browser type, domain, visited web pages, access time and referring website addresses.
Use of personal information
- The website will use your information only when necessary such as using your name and address for contact and services, public relations works and information dissemination, including the survey of your opinion for Sellorate (Thailand) Co., Ltd’s works or activities only.
- The website will not sell or distribute your personal information that the website has collected to the third parties without your permission.
- In case the company hires contractors to carry out activities regarding your personal information such as postal mail delivery, statistical analysis or online activities, the website will require contractors to safeguard and protect the privacy of your personal information and will prohibit them from using your information for any purposes other than supporting activities or works of Sellorate (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Right to control your personal information
Personal Information Protection
To preserve and protect the privacy of your personal information, the website has set out the internal control regulations to determine the right to access or use your personal information and to preserve and safeguard important information such as your credit card numbers. The website has put in place the system to protect your information such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol for managing the security of a message transmission on the Internet.
If you have any questions, recommendations or any complaints about the privacy statement or its implementation, please do not hesitate to contact us. The website is willing to answer and listen to the recommendations and complaints which will contribute to better services of Sellorate (Thailand) Co., Ltd. You can communicate with us via Contact Us